Soneda Salon's health & safety guidelines!
To ensure the safety & health of our guests & staff, Soneda Salon & Suites will be following all recommended guidelines as follows.
DO NOT come to your appointment if you have the following symptoms:
• Cough/sneezing or other cold symptoms
• Shortness of breath
• If you have been around someone that has the above symptoms or tested positive for Covid-19
•If you have traveled
Before entering the building, please:
• Use the hand sanitizer (mounted to the wall by the front entrance door).
• You must wear a face mask & worn throughout your appointment (if you don’t have one of your own let me know and I’ll bring one to you upon you're arrival).
• When arriving please text/call me & I'll let you know when you’re able to come in. Please be patient. With the new protocol I may run off schedule often.
• Please come to your apt with clean hair.
• I’m kindly asking to please use to minimal to no contact payment methods such as (Venmo, check or cash).
• You must enter through the FRONT ENTRANCE.
Spots are very limited and I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you fail to give me a 24 hour notice I’ll be requesting that you pay 50% of the service. If you fail to show up for your apt & you fail to pay 💯 of your missed appointment unfortunately I will no longer be able to see you. (This is something I have been wanting to do for quite sometime but never had the heart to do it so I’m finally sticking to it).
If you aren’t comfortable to schedule an appointment with me as of yet I highly suggest you wait until you’re ready to do so.
Please understand that all of these new policies are to help everyone stay healthy. I appreciate & thank you for the support.
Love to you all & I CAN Not wait to see each and everyone of you in my chair.